Fully Escort South African Safari inc. Flights
10 Nights Holiday From
£2124 per person
inc.flights & transfers
Dates are selling out fast!
- The opportunity to spot the fabled Big Five
- Four game drives in the Sebatana Private Reserve
- One game drive in the Welgevonden Reserve
- Fascinating guided bush walk in the reserve
- Traditional African champagne brunch
- Sundowner at Sunset Rock
- An interesting, expert-led wildlife talk
- Wine-tasting and welcome drink
- Johannesburg and Soweto tour, including a visit to the Apartheid Museum
- Optional game drives at Welgevonden Reserve and Pilanesberg National Park
- Optional tribal evening cultural experience
- All-inclusive upgrade available
Savour South Africa’s magnificent wildlife on this once-in-a-lifetime, full-board safari holiday, based in the locally-rated four-star Elephant Lodge, with its own sweeping private game reserve.
On this unique small-group tour, you’ll get the chance to really settle into your breathtaking surroundings as you spend a week at South Africa’s distinguished Sebatana Elephant Lodge.
Set amongst the malaria-free UNESCO-listed Waterberg Biosphere, the Sebatana Private Reserve covers almost 100,000 acres and is home to over 75 mammals, 300 species of bird and hundreds of different flowers and trees – the perfect place to connect with South Africa’s wildlife!
- 7 NIGHTS carefully chosen full-board accommodation at the four-star Sebatana Elephant Lodge, Lephalale, plus two nights on the aircraft
- Return flights to Johannesburg
- Fully escorted by a friendly, experienced tour manager and wildlife specialist
- 7 Excursions Included
- 21 Meals Included
When Can You Go?
- 41 Dates – Apr 2023 – December 2025
Terms and conditions
The price is based on 2 adults sharing. Prices are subject to change and availability. ATOL protected.